[Duurzaamlijst] DELIVER A NEW DAWN

Start the new millennium in a special way: send a message on the
first sunrays of the 21st century by Greenmail2000!
Just write your own personal message - to anyone you want - and
send it to us. We will deliver it at dawn, on 1st January. The
recipient of your personal message will also see the first sunrise of
2000 as captured on film by Greenpeace.

Our Greenpeace boat, the Tiama, is sailing towards a tiny island in
 the Southern Ocean where the first rays of the sun will appear.
All the stored messages - including yours - will be activated and
sent out around the world when the first sunlight of the new
millennium hits the solar panels on board the vessel.

Alternative power sources - sun, wind and waves -  are the clean
energy technologies of the future.

Deliver a new dawn: send a message on the 1st of  January, 2000
– 21st century style!

Surf to http://www.greenmail2000.org