Peace Office Outpost, bpnb0700
We had a little depression, nothing personal, just a depression that seems to follow us every summer. Every time the sun is not out where we appear to be, or it is there but brings all its cloud-friends with it.
Anyway, these days newspapers are full of new weapons deals, sales shows, impressive progress in technology, upgrading the budget for 'defense' and so on. It seems that even the Nobel Committee changed into some kind of unheard group.
More in this newsletter;
1. Senad Hadzifejzovic, the main editor of RTVBiH is fired
2. All different, all constitutive. An article about the constitution of BiH
3. The 6th HDZBiH congres took place in Sarajevo
4. The state of emergency in Maglaj
5. Five years of Srebrenica tragedy