The World of Bosnian NGOs 1997
From this page you can 'download' (transfer to your computer) a Bosnian Word 6.0 version of the report "The World of Bosnian NGOs". This file is a 'ZIP' archive.
Download the Bosnian version (Word 6.0)
How do I do that?
- It's convenient to create a new directory, f.e. c:\unov-rep
- Click on 'Download allohne.zip' (see menu below)
- Your browser asks "Save file", "Save it to disk" or something like that (where do You want to put the file on your harddisk?)
- Choose the right directory
- Now the dDH server sends the file to your computer (this can take a few minutes)
- When You do not have a program to 'unzip' files, click on 'Download pkunzip.exe' and put this program in the same directory as 'allohne.zip'
- You can now continue browsing or disconnect
Downloading the files
You can skip this when you regulary unzip files.
Presuming you put both allohne.zip and pkunzip.exe in the directory c:\unov-rep
- Go to DOS or open a DOS-box in Windows
- Go to the right disk with the command c: and press ENTER
- Go to the right directory with the command cd\unov-rep and press ENTER
- Issue the command pkunzip allohne.zip and press ENTER
- Your computer starts unzipping
- Now the Word file can be found in the directory c:\unov-rep and is ready for use. If needed, you can close the DOS box now
Boyd Noorda, Socia Media