<>

[Duurzaamlijst] Fwd: Changes in Packaging Technology from CSIRO

From: "Leonard Kater" <lgwkater@casema.net>
To: "Duurzaamlijst" <duurzaamlijst@ddh.nl>,
Subject: Fwd: Changes in Packaging Technology from CSIRO
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:56:09 +0100

Dear all,

The message below I found at the ecological footprint list.
(for subscription send a blank email
to footprints-subscribe@egroups.com )

The biodegradable material is made from wheat starch,
but I think starch yield from potatoes (dutch: zetmeel)
might be greater, so the ecological footprint of this new
material then will be even more smaller.

Greetings,
Leonard Kater