[Vredeslijst] NVC film

vredesnieuws op vredesmedia.nl vredesnieuws op vredesmedia.nl
Zo Apr 10 14:53:55 CEST 2016

Steun een film over Geweldloze Communicatie. Je kunt meer lezen op hun crowdfunding/fundraising website: http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/de/projects/bigdream

Our Project: Produce a documentary about Marshall Rosenberg and Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Demonstrate the concrete results of NVC in action in different domains, and its global impact.
Our Aim: Help raise public awareness, by spreading the message to as many people as possible, about Nonviolent Communication--an instrument for overcoming individual conditioning, and a vector for social change.
We Need: To gain your support and your trust so that we can raise enough funds to set this project in motion.
We need your help to get to 100,000, so that we have a minimum to begin the project.

http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/de/projects/bigdream

Dit bericht wordt verspreid via het VredesNieuws-systeem.