[Vredeslijst] Fwd: [WorldCitizen] Ideas Competition - Win a trip to Berlin to present your ideas to NATO!

ro-esp ro-esp op dds.nl
Vr Feb 10 22:57:31 CET 2012

misschien kan iemand hier iets mee

----- Doorgestuurd bericht van acnewsletters op gmail.com -----
     Datum: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:10:50 -0000
       Van: atlanticcommunity <acnewsletters op gmail.com>

Atlantic-community.org - the open think tank on foreign policy - is
excited to announce our new competition "Your Ideas, Your NATO".

This Policy Workshop competition is an opportunity for students and
young professionals to share their policy ideas on the important
issues that will be debated at the NATO Summit in Chicago. You could
win 500 EUR and a trip to Berlin (round-trip airfare and 4 nights
accommodation) to present your ideas at our conference, where you'll
receive feedback from NATO on your policy recommendations! In
addition, we will be publishing all high quality entries on
atlantic-community.org.

Check out the full announcement for more information:
http://www.atlantic-community.org/index/articles/view/Your_Ideas%2C_Your_NATO

We are looking for short articles in three categories: partnerships
with Arab Spring countries, spending more efficiently on defense, and
building transatlantic values and community.

"Your Ideas, Your NATO" is open to young people in all 28 NATO Member
countries and 37 Partner countries.

The deadline for submissions in the first category is February 23, 2012.

Good luck and best regards,

Joerg Wolf
Editor-in-Chief of atlantic-community.org

Atlantische Initiative e.V.
c/o Humboldt-Viadrina School of Governance
Wilhelmstra&#64258;e 67
10117 Berlin

Tel.: +49 - 30 - 206 337 88
Fax:  +49 - 30 - 246 303 633
Email: staff op atlantic-community.org

Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Registernummer: VR 23583Nz
Vorstand: Dr. Johannes Bohnen, Jan-Friedrich Kallmorgen

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/openthinktank