[Plenair] To all dDH users: invitation for plenary meeting (includes skype connection)

robb-7 op xs4all.nl robb-7 op xs4all.nl
Do Nov 13 15:19:58 CET 2014

Hi all,

The board of the dDH Platform that hosts your mailinglist or website, is
inviting you all to participate in the next plenary meeting which will
be held between 24th and 28th of November. A skype connection will be
available.

Letter is attached

Registration deadline: 18th of November.
Mail to:  ddhbestuur AT ddh DOT nl

(http://ddh.nl/english.html)

On behalf of Gerrit Frijstein, dDH chair

Cheers, Rob