[Duurzaamlijst] Fwd: International Meeting Anti-nuclear Activists in Helsinki

ro-esp ro-esp op dds.nl
Do Feb 18 14:47:12 CET 2010

----- Doorgestuurd bericht
Hi all,

at the end of March, from March 25th to March 29th, 2010 we will hold
the next international meeting of anti-nuclear activists from all over
the world in Helsinki/Finland. You are very welcome to join us.

There is already an idea of a schedule - you can check it at
http://www.greenkids.de/europas-atomerbe/index.php/International_Anti-nuclear_Network_Meeting_in_Finland

Make comments, add your ideas and tell us, if you plan to attend the
network meeting! We want to exchange information about the activities
of our organizations and individual people, about the general nuclear
situation in the concerned countries and plan mutual activities like
campaigns and actions together.
The Finnish people want to use this chance to draw public attention on
the issue of new NPP plans in their country. In spring or a bit later
the government wants to decide about the next construction
applications of two companies (Areva + Fennovoima=EON). We want to
show international awareness about these plans and that their will be
resistance against any new nuclear facilities.

The network meeting's background is the Nuclear Heritage Network
(http://nuclear-heritage.net), an informal network of anti-nuclear
activists from about 15 countries worldwide. We don't use a mutual
label or have a common ideology, but we fight against nuclear power
and the interests of a few powerful people and institutions to
dominate people's lives and to threaten people and environment by the
way.

If you like to join us, please send a notice to
contact [at] nuclear-heritage.net

You should try to arrive in Helsinki on March 24th as we want to start
the meeting in the morning of 25th. The meeting will end in the
evening of March 29th, thus the best time to leave would be on
March 30th.

Hope to see you soon!

Falk

----- Einde doorgestuurd bericht -----