[ddh-sys] apt-listchanges: changelogs for less
root op ddh.nl
Za Apr 18 08:58:48 CEST 2009
linux-latest-2.6 (17+lenny1) stable; urgency=high
* Update to 2.6.26-2.
-- dann frazier <dannf op debian.org> Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:58:39 -0600
linux-latest-2.6 (17) unstable; urgency=low
* Use correct part of the config for image type.
* Add description parts to all image packages.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:25:41 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (16) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild to pick up new images
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:42:36 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (15) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.26-1.
* Make linux-image-* complete meta packages.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:58:33 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (14) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.25-2.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Tue, 20 May 2008 13:28:45 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (13) unstable; urgency=low
* Add transitional packages for k7.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:22:13 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (12) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.24-1.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:29:28 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (11) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.22-3.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:50:30 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (10) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.22-2.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:38:40 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (9) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.22-1.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:13:49 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (8) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.21-2.
* Add modules meta packages.
* Provide linux-latest-modules-*. (closes: #428783)
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:22:21 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (7) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.21-1.
* Remove etch transition packages.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Tue, 29 May 2007 14:26:20 +0200
linux-latest-2.6 (6) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.18-4.
* i386: Add amd64 transition packages.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:45:58 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (5) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.18-3.
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:28:53 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to 2.6.18-2.
-- maximilian attems <maks op sternwelten.at> Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:38:14 +0100
linux-latest-2.6 (3) unstable; urgency=low
* Update linux-latest to 2.6.18.
-- Frederik Schüler <fs op debian.org> Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:16:57 +0200
pam (1.0.1-5+lenny1) stable; urgency=high
* Security NMU, high urgency.
* Fix signedness error in _pam_StrTok(), CVE-2009-0887.
-- Jan Christoph Nordholz <hesso op pool.math.tu-berlin.de> Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:51:07 +0100
udev (0.125-7+lenny1) stable-security; urgency=high
* STABLE SECURITY UPDATE.
* Added patch netlink-owner-check, backported by Ubuntu.
Fixes a local privilege escalation to root exploitable by spoofed
netlink messages (CVE-2009-1185).
* Added patch encoding-overflow, backported by Ubuntu.
Fixes a possible local DoS (udevd crash) (CVE-2009-1186).
-- Marco d'Itri <md op linux.it> Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:16:17 +0200
base-files (5lenny2) stable; urgency=low
* Fixed typo in /usr/share/doc/base-files/remove-base so that
it actually does what it is supposed to do. Closes: #519719.
This code will be removed in squeeze, but hopefully, it will
be part of some future lenny point release.
-- Santiago Vila <sanvila op debian.org> Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:30:50 +0200
base-files (5lenny1) stable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload by the Stable Release Team.
* Bump the version in debian_version to "5.0.1".
-- Philipp Kern <pkern op debian.org> Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:50:10 +0200
bind9 (1:9.5.1.dfsg.P1-2) stable; urgency=low
* fix atomic operations on alpha. Closes: #512285
* fix atomic operations on ia64. Closes: #520179
* build-conflict: libdb4.2-dev. Closes: #515074, #507013
* l10n: Basque debconf template. Closes: #516549 (Piarres Beobide)
-- LaMont Jones <lamont op debian.org> Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:30:22 -0600
cups (1.3.8-1lenny5) stable-security; urgency=low
* Add CVE-2009-0163_tiff_read_overflow.dpatch: Fix integer overflow induced
heap buffer overflow in the _cupsImageReadTIFF() function. Discovered by
* debian/rules: Remove group/other read permissions from the serial backend,
so that it can run as root and thus is actually able to access /dev/ttyS*.
In unstable this is fixed with a patch which relaxes the permissions
checks, but that's too intrusive for a stable update. (Closes: #516945)
-- Martin Pitt <mpitt op debian.org> Sat, 04 Apr 2009 05:59:15 -0700
gtk+2.0 (2.12.12-1~lenny1) stable-proposed-updates; urgency=low
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* dh_gtkmodules.in: fix a pod2man error.
* New upstream release.
+ Fixes infinite loop caused by setting color scheme.
* 021_loader-files-d.patch: updated to apply cleanly.
* 070_mandatory-relibtoolize.patch: regenerated for the new version.
[ Loic Minier ]
* Don't purge /etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders and /etc/gtk-2.0/gtk.immodules
during first configuration.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss op debian.org> Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:20:58 +0100
lvm2 (2.02.39-7) stable; urgency=low
* Add multipath as prereq of initramfs-tools script. (closes: #511903)
-- Bastian Blank <waldi op debian.org> Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:36:50 +0000
postgresql-8.3 (8.3.7-0lenny1) stable; urgency=low
* New upstream bug fix release:
- Prevent error recursion crashes when encoding conversion fails.
This change extends fixes made in the last two minor releases for
related failure scenarios. The previous fixes were narrowly
tailored for the original problem reports, but we have now
recognized that *any* error thrown by an encoding conversion
function could potentially lead to infinite recursion while trying
to report the error. The solution therefore is to disable
translation and encoding conversion and report the plain-ASCII form
of any error message, if we find we have gotten into a recursive
error reporting situation. (Closes: #517405)
- Disallow "CREATE CONVERSION" with the wrong encodings for the
specified conversion function. This prevents one possible scenario for
encoding conversion failure. The previous change is a backstop to guard
against other kinds of failures in the same area.
- Fix xpath() to not modify the path expression unless necessary, and
to make a saner attempt at it when necessary.
The SQL standard suggests that xpath should work on data that is a
document fragment, but libxml doesn't support that, and indeed it's
not clear that this is sensible according to the XPath standard.
xpath attempted to work around this mismatch by modifying both the
data and the path expression, but the modification was buggy and
could cause valid searches to fail. Now, xpath checks whether the
data is in fact a well-formed document, and if so invokes libxml
with no change to the data or path expression. Otherwise, a
different modification method that is somewhat less likely to fail
Note: The new modification method is still not 100% satisfactory,
and it seems likely that no real solution is possible. This patch
should therefore be viewed as a band-aid to keep from breaking
existing applications unnecessarily. It is likely that PostgreSQL
8.4 will simply reject use of xpath on data that is not a
- Fix core dump when to_char() is given format codes that are
inappropriate for the type of the data argument.
- Fix extreme inefficiency in text search parser's handling of an
email-like string containing multiple @ characters.
- Fix planner problem with sub-"SELECT" in the output list of a
- Fix decompilation of CASE WHEN with an implicit coercion.
- Fix possible misassignment of the owner of a TOAST table's rowtype.
If "CLUSTER" or a rewriting variant of "ALTER TABLE" were executed
by someone other than the table owner, the pg_type entry for the
table's TOAST table would end up marked as owned by that someone.
This caused no immediate problems, since the permissions on the
TOAST rowtype aren't examined by any ordinary database operation.
However, it could lead to unexpected failures if one later tried to
drop the role that issued the command (in 8.1 or 8.2), or "owner of
data type appears to be invalid" warnings from pg_dump after having
done so (in 8.3).
- Change "UNLISTEN" to exit quickly if the current session has never
executed any "LISTEN" command.
Most of the time this is not a particularly useful optimization,
but since "DISCARD ALL" invokes "UNLISTEN", the previous coding
caused a substantial performance problem for applications that made
heavy use of "DISCARD ALL".
- Fix PL/pgSQL to not treat INTO after "INSERT" as an INTO-variables
clause anywhere in the string, not only at the start; in
particular, don't fail for "INSERT INTO" within "CREATE RULE".
- Clean up PL/pgSQL error status variables fully at block exit.
This is not a problem for PL/pgSQL itself, but the omission could
cause the PL/pgSQL Debugger to crash while examining the state of a
- Add MUST (Mauritius Island Summer Time) to the default list of
known timezone abbreviations (Xavier Bugaud)
-- Martin Pitt <mpitt op debian.org> Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:17:23 +0100
smartmontools (5.38-2+lenny1) proposed-updates; urgency=low
* [b9356bd] check if daemon is running befor starting it (Closes:
-- Guido Günther <agx op sigxcpu.org> Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:05:37 +0100
More information about the ddh-sys