|Hope on the Balkans Kosov@ Crisis 1999|
- Stability pact for Serbia
July 18. Proposal for a transitional expert government for Serbia, made by G17 - a group of leading Serbian economists.
- Albanian and serb leaders of Kosovo joint statement
July 2. Statement calling for restraint and respect for human life, which was broadcast on radio and television by the United Nations mission in Kosovo.
- Accord KFOR- KLA
June 10. Full text of the accord on the demilitarisation of the KLA, signed by KLA chief Hashim Thaqi and KFOR commander Lieutenant- General Mike Jackson in Pristina on June 21, 1999
- UN Security Council Resolution 1244 on Kosovo
Adopted on 10 June 1999
- Military Technical Agreement (MTA)
Signed June 9 1999 by General Sir Michael Jackson, on behalf of NATO, and by representatives of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and the Republic of Serbia.
- Full text of the Kosovo Peace Plan
As approved by the Serb parliament on June 3.
- Indictment Milosevic and others (128 Kb)
International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), May 24.
- The 'Rambouillet' Document (149 Kb)
February 23. This is the document which the Kosovars signed, but the Yugoslavs did not, which prompted NATO to start air strikes.
Maintained by: Boyd Noorda, Socia Media
menu | hope | dDH