[Duurzaamlijst] USA's Declaration of Independence from Fossil Fuels

Dear Everyone,

Now that Bush has withdrawn USA from Kyoto treaty I very
much disagree with him. So I have just read and signed
the online petition:

   "International Endorsement of the
    USA's Declaration of Independence from Fossil Fuels"

hosted on the web at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/7556/petition.html

The equivalent of this petition for USA-citizens is located at

http://www.petitiononline.com/7554/petition.html

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you
might agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a
look, and consider signing yourself.

Further details you can find at the website of the initiator,
Christine Caseres, at http://members.home.net/crcaseres/

Best wishes,

Leonard Kater

Alert E-mail